|Samuro the Blademaster|
Samuro once lived in a village with his brethren. Unfortunately for him, a bloodthirsty Wildkin known as Bloodbeak destroyed his village. With vengeance in mind, Samuro hunted Bloodbeak until he finally met with success. Bloodbeak was slain, and Samuro could pay attention to his newly assigned task of sabotaging a Kul Tiras base camp near the coast.
Samuro was successful in this as well by using stealth to place demolition charges near vital structures of the Kul Tiras base (likely Tiragarde Keep in World of Warcraft). With his mission accomplished, Rexxar, Rokhan, and Chen Stormstout could continue with a mission of their own, and Samuro was free to continue as he wished.
In World of Warcraft EditThis section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
An orc named appears beginning with World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. He is the lead singer of the metal band The Tauren Chieftains. However, there is no evidence supporting or opposing being the same orc. They may be the same or may be an orc sharing his name.
- Throm-Ka, brother. I am Samuro. My humble skills are yours. Vol'jin entrusted me with a batch of explosive wards filled with an unstable concoction. If I can place them on some critical structures, I could create enough of a distraction to allow you to sneak across the channel in this boat.
- He has the same quotes as a normal Blademaster.
- See: Quotes.
- Samuro is also a random name for Blademasters in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.
- It is possible for the player to control Samuro and kill Dagren the Orcslayer to receive an Orb of Lightning and destroy his Altar of Kings to receive a Crown of Kings +5 in the mission. However, the quest doesn't need that Samuro kill Dargen, but even if Samuro doesn't kill Dagren, the paladin was later killed by a group of naga.
- A blademaster named Samuro is a playable character in Heroes of the Storm.