- ω ϖ (40 steam pressure)—Rams any enemies in front of the demolisher, dealing 22501 to 27501 Damage and knocking them back. Also deals 2850 to 3150 siege damage to buildings.
- (38 steam pressure)—Shocks all targets within a 25 yard cone in front of the caster. It also interrupts spellcasting and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec. (10 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ (40 steam pressure)—Put the steam engine into overdrive for a short duration, rushing forward, dealing siege damage and knocking back enemies. (15 sec cooldown)
Turret Controller's AbilitiesEdit
- (10 steam pressure)—Fires an explosive missile that explodes on contact with air targets. (0.25 sec cooldown)
- (20 steam pressure)—Fires a cannon blast. An imprecise hit can do as little as 5,000 damage, while a direct hit will do upwards of 120,000 damage. Does approximately 2,300 damage to buildings.
- —Activates the shield generator on the Siege Engine, absorbing a limited amount of Physical, Fire, Frost and Arcane damage taken for 5 sec. (1 min cooldown)
- There will be two Salvaged Siege Engines available in the 10 man raid and five in the 25 man raid.
- This vehicle can also hold two additional passengers. They will be protected from the general AoE damage, but can not do anything during the fight.
- The driver and turret operator do not share the steam pressure, unlike the Salvaged Demolisher, where the pyrite is shared.