Truly devoted to the Light, Sage took the name Truthbearer due to his devotion to Law and Justice. Not the most capable warrior of the Silver Hand, he commanded great powers of the Holy Light, using this skill to heal his own men and strike which earned the respect amongst his men who he dubbed the Champions of Truth when Terenas died. He followed Uther loyally and carved a small path out of the chaos of Lordaeron, rallying more men to his side to form a small army out of the Remnants of the Silver Hand and the refugees he saved or protected.
A skilled leader of men, he rallied the local city center into resisting the Scourge, sending waves of Footmen and Knights to attempt to destroy them. He garrisoned the town center outside of Andorhal and died as the Scourge overwhelmed his defenses.
- "Light have mercy on you! Your betrayal has broken Uther's heart, boy. He would have given his life for yours in a second and this is how you repay his loyalty?"
- "Justice will be Served!"
- He could also be a random hero on other multiplayer or campaign maps.
- The in-game files refer to him as Gregory Edmunson.
- He doesn't appear in the novel Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, but his quotes are said by Gavinrad the Dire.
- He is voiced by actor Tom Wyner in WarCraft 3: Reign of Chaos.
Statistics from Warcraft III (Campaign)Edit
- Level 5
- 900 HP
- 360 MP
- 34-44 normal damage
- 6 hero armor
- 32 Strength Primary Attribute
- 19 Agility
- 24 Intelligence
- Holy Light - Level 3 (heals a friendly unit for 600 HP or damages an undead unit for 300 HP)
- Devotion Aura - Level 2 - (increases armor by 3 to nearby units)