|Rune of Razorice|
|Casting time||5 sec cast|
|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces, Polearms, One-Handed Swords, Two-Handed Swords, Staves, Fist Weapons, Miscellaneous, Daggers, Spears|
Good choice as an offhand rune for frost death knights as much of their damage comes from frost.
Modified by Edit
- Frost specialization
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Razorice now deals 4% additional weapon damage (up from 2%), and increases Frost damage by 2% per stack (down from 3%).
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Rune of Razorice now causes 3% extra weapon damage as Frost damage (up from 2%), and each stack of Frost Vulnerability now causes the target to take an additional 3% damage from the Death Knight's Frost attacks (up from 2%).
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Now stacks 5 stacks of 2% Frost Vulnerability instead of 10 stacks of 1% Frost Vulnerability. Proc chance changed to 100%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009):
- Each death knight can now have his or her own copy of this debuff on the target.
- Corrected a bug where this applied to frost damage done by others.
- Hotfix (2009-04-01): "