|Rune of Power|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Rune of Power is a mage talent available at level 90, replacing .
- Glyph of Evocation
- Item Level
- Major Glyph
- Classes: Mage
- Requires level 25
- Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
Your Evocation ability also causes you to regain 60% of your health over its duration.
With the Invocation talent, you instead gain 10% of your health upon completing an Evocation.
With the Rune of Power talent, you gain 1% of your health per second while standing in your own Rune of Power.
- Sell Price: 1
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Rune of Power now has an increased effective range. The Mage can remain up to 8 yards away from their Rune of Power and still receive benefits to mana regeneration and spell damage (up from 3 yards).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Rune of Power increases the Mage's mana regeneration by 75% (was 100%) while standing inside the rune.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Rune of Power's duration now shows in the UI, and no longer has a cooldown (was 6 seconds).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.