Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ruins of Vashj'ir[35, 78] are the ancient highborne ruins of the once-majestic city of Vashj'ir. It is the current stronghold of the naga within Vashj'ir. Located southwest of Nespirah in the Shimmering Expanse, the vast ruins are divided into three tiers:
- The first tier contains various satellite ruins such as Quel'Dormir Gardens.
- The second tier is Nar'shola Terrace.
- The last and final tier consists of Quel'Dormir Terrace and Quel'Dormir Temple.
- Located to the east across a collapsed bridge called The Severed Span is Biel'aran Ridge. Many of the highborne ruins in Biel'aran Ridge are an extension of the Ruins of Vashj'ir.
According to a chain of flashbacks beginning with , Varkul the Unrelenting leads a huge army and claimed the then abandoned Ruins of Vashj'ir. Both he and his kvaldir were defeated by an army of naga lead by Lady Naz'jar and Fathom-Lord Zin'jatar.
See individual subzones for inhabitants particular to those locations.
- "Forward Post" Hub [33.1, 67.8] (phased)
- "Forward Post" Hub [39.6, 53.9] (phased)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.