|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||1.5 min (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Rocket Jump is one of the racial abilities for the goblin race. When activated, rockets propel the player forward. The ability shares a cooldown with another goblin racial, . Just like Rocket Barrage, the Rocket Jump triggers the global cooldown.
- Rocket Jump is useful as en escape mechanism for ranged classes, as the jump gives a sizable lead; it also works when chasing enemies. The ability's effect is even more useful when jumping from high places.
- Rocket Jump should not be used while rooted or snared, as it will not release the player from those effects.
- It is possible to offset fall damage by activating Rocket Jump to be propelled forward before hitting the ground, possibly negating most of the fall damage, though this requires careful timing as the ability's activation is delayed when in the air.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.2 (1-Sep-2015): Rocket Jump now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.