Roar is a homage to The Cowardly Lion of The Wizard of Oz.
- See also: Wizard of Oz for opera event details including tactics and loot table
- Basic Melee - Hits for around 3000 on cloth.
- Frightened Scream - Instant. Lets out a scream, causing up to 3 nearby enemies to flee for 2 sec.
He can be feared by either the fear spell itself, or by a Hunter's Scare Beast ability, or by Howl of Terror or Psychic Scream. As of the 2.1 patch, Roar is also vulnerable to horror effects, i.e. Deathcoil.
A thing to note about fear is that he runs into the walls while he's doing this he can not be targeted by a fearer, so a suggested strategy is to have the tank not worrying about , grab enough aggro on Roar that once fear breaks he turns to the tank rather than a squishy.
- Wanna fight? Huh? Do ya? C'mon, I'll fight you with both claws behind my back!
Killing a player:
- Take forty winks!
- You didn't have to go and do that!