Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Cat Form|
Modified by Edit
- Feral abilities
- The target must have at least one combo point on them in order to be able to use this ability.
- This is a great "finishing move" for the harder enemies that are only half dead when you get 5 combo points on them.
- This is considered a bleed effect. Bleed effect damage is not reduced by armor.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.2 (1-Sep-2015): Rip now deals 20% more damage. In PvP combat, Rip now deals 20% less damage.
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Rip now deals 10% more damage.
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Rip damage increased by 5%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Rip is now available only to Feral Druids.; Rip now has a duration of 24 seconds (up from 16 seconds), but its duration is no longer extended by Shred.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Rip damage has been reduced by 10%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Ranks 8 and 9 base points and points per combo point reduced by about 6%. Scaling from attack power unchanged. After version 3.0.2, 30% of AP is included in 5-combo Rips, instead of the previous 24%.
- Patch 1.12.0 (22-Aug-2006): Lesser potency Rips will no longer overwrite greater potency ones. Attack Power is now factored in for Rip, at a rate of 6% AP per combo point from 1 to 4 combo points, and then 24% AP again for 5 combo points.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Damage per combo point has been increased.