Rimefang is a frost wyrm of the Frostbrood. Rimefang was originally the frost wyrm mount of Scourgelord Tyrannus the dreadful master of the Pit of Saron, who was killed by the champions of Jaina Proudmoore and Sylvanas Windrunner. Rimefang fled the scene and now waits as a guardian ready to kill the Ashen Verdict's heroes invading the Frostwing Halls.
Pit of SaronEdit
- Main article: Scourgelord Tyrannus
- Mark of Rimefang - issued by Tyrannus; marks a target to be attacked by Rimefang for 7 seconds.
- Icy Spikes - Ice spikes pierce the floor and then rise up, dealing 3813 to 4187 Frost damage and knocking up enemy targets within 3 yards.
Icecrown Citadel: Frostwing HallsEdit
- Main article: Sindragosa (tactics)
- —8,684 - 13,042 Physical damage.
- —506 - 1,128 Frost damage per second.
- —Slows down attack and movement speed.
- —You will see approx three blue runes drawn on the ground. Rimefang will cast Icy Blast on these runes causing the ground to freeze in that range. Players standing on this icy ground will get their movement speed reduced and be inflicted with 1200 Frost damage per sec while the player remains standing on it. The players hit directly by Icy Blast will be hit approx by 5,444 - 5,691 Frost damage.
- Hotfix (2010-02-05): "Rimefang now flies less frequently in all raid formats."
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Added.
|Pit of Saron||Icecrown Citadel|