Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Righteous Fury is a core paladin ability learned at level 12. It increases the threat generated by all of the paladin's abilities. Remains until cancelled.
Tips & tricks Edit
- Righteous Fury is absolutely necessary for Paladins who are Main Tanking to ensure adequate threat generation.
- This increases the threat generated by all spells, including healing spells.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Threat generated by classes in active tanking modes has been increased to 500% damage done, up from 300%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Righteous Fury now persists through death.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Mana cost removed.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The bonus threat from Holy spells caused by this talent has been reduced from 90% to 80%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): No longer has a duration, remaining until cancelled or death. Also cancelled when a Paladin activates a different talent specialization.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Righteous Fury now increases threat caused by Holy damage by 90%.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08): This spell will no longer cost twice the listed mana to cast.