Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The rhinoceros, or rhino, is infamous for its bad temper and willingness to charge intruders. They are about 6 to 14 feet long, 3 to 6 feet high at the shoulder, and can weigh up to 6,000 pounds. When it is harassed or annoyed, a rhinoceros lowers its head and charges. Some druids choose them as their animal companion. They can be summoned by druids as nature's allies.
- Note: Rhinos are classified as Clefthooves.
The subspecies below can be tamed by hunters.
Mobs with levels can be tamed by beastmaster hunters.
Vanity/Battle pet Edit
- Rhinos, when tamed, can get a tickbird to land on their horn. They will stay on the rhino's horn until the pet is desummoned or dies. The bird can be targeted and killed if the hunter decides to, wild rhinos sometimes have these as well, and if your rhino loses the tickbird you can get a new one by going near wild ones or killing a rhino with one, it will fly to your rhino's.
- Rhinos borrow the basic frame from kodos.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): New special ability added, Horn Toss.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Stampede no longer has a knockback.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Bonuses equalized. Damage had no bonus and now has +5% bonus. Health had a 10% bonus and now has a +5% bonus.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Become tamable.