Revealing Strike is a rogue ability learned at level 20 for those with the Combat specialization. In addition to dealing a high amount of damage, it also increases the effectiveness of finishing moves against the target, enables a chance to generate an extra combo point, and awards a combo point itself.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Revealing Strike now grants Sinister Strike a 25% chance to generate an extra Combo Point (up from 20%), but no longer advances Bandit's Guile.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Revealing Strike now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 125%).
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Revealing Strike now lasts 24 seconds, up from 18 seconds.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The responsiveness of this ability and effects has been improved.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Revealing Strike now increases finisher effectiveness by 35% (45% glyphed), up from 20% (30% glyphed).
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.