Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section is under construction.
New starting areas Edit
The new races generally have more elaborate and better rendered starting zones than the original races, but with Cataclysm, gnomes have gotten an upgraded starting area, New Tinkertown, separate from dwarves in Dun Morogh and likewise trolls now can use the Echo Isles in Durotar as a starting area.
New for Burning Crusade EditThis section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
For blood elves Edit
- Starting zones
- Eversong Woods - surrounding the capital city and dressed in golden-hued fall colors. Contains the starting subzone of Sunstrider Isle of the northwest coast where new characters start.
- The Ghostlands - a shrouded and corrupted extension of the woods to the south.
- Silvermoon City at the extreme north tip of the Eastern Kingdoms is well known in lore and bears the scars of its history. Lor'themar Theron rules as regent for absent Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider.
For draenei Edit
- Starting zones
- Azuremyst Isle - surrounds the capital on its west coast with the small island of Ammen Vale starting subzone off the southern side of its east coast where new characters start.
- Bloodmyst Isle - strangely altered, but similarly sized island north of Azuremyst Isle dominated by mostly orange and reddish hues. The coloration may be related to the unexpectedly strong presence of blood elves.