Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
World of Warcraft has now been around for so long that players often go through a cycle of burnout and return.
Issues encountered by returning players Edit
Note: This is a generic section stub. You can help expand it by clicking Edit to the right of the section title.
- Account expired.
- Battle.net account transition.
- Cataclysm made lots of changes to quests and zones.
- Changed system requirements.
- Class mechanics have changed dramatically.
- Items have become junk.
- Professions have changed dramatically.
- Quest items really junk, but appear common.
- Revamped talent system (does anyone really fully understand mastery and specialization?).
- Transport network has changed dramatically (mostly boats).
See also Edit