Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Replenishes 1% of maximum mana per 5 sec.
- Duration: 15 seconds
Replenishment is a buff implemented in patch 3.0.2, triggered by some abilities and talents. It gives 10 party or raid members (with the lowest mana left) 1% of their maximum mana every 5 second for 15 seconds, or 3% over the full duration. Each time it is triggered, the 10 most needy members are recalculated, and those people either receive the buff, or have it refreshed on them.
/ Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010):
All talent trees and combat mechanics have been radically revamped, even leading to a class losing this ability.
- Passive talents
- Enduring Winter (Mage, Tier 4 Frost): Gives Frostbolt a 33/66/100% chance to grant Replenishment. Passively, also reduces player's mana cost of all spells by 3/6/10%.
- Soul Leech (Warlock, Tier 4 Destruction): When Shadowburn, Soul Fire, and Chaos Bolt deal damage, effect is granted and restores 2/4% of the caster's health and mana.
- Communion (Paladin, Tier 3 Retribution): Grants the effect on Judgement. Passively, also increases the raid and party's damage by 3% and the player's own damage by an additional 2%.
Hunting Party (Hunter, Tier 10 Survival): 33/66/100% chance of Arcane Shot, Explosive Shot and Steady Shot critical strikes to trigger the effect.(changed in Patch 4.0.1, talent no longer grants the effect and all hunters now use focus instead of mana as a resource)
- Talented abilities
- Vampiric Touch (Priest, Tier 5 Shadow): Causes Shadow damage over time and enables the Replenishment effect to be triggered by Mind Blast.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This buff now grants 1% of the target's maximum mana over 5 seconds instead of 0.25% per second. This applies to all 5 sources of Replenishment (Vampiric Touch, Judgements of the Wise, Hunting Party, Enduring Winter Frostbolts and Soul Leech).
- Hotfix (2009-04-24): "We are making a hotfix (any minute now probably) so that Replenishment in Arenas will only affect the character and not the whole team. It will continue to function as it does currently outside of Arenas.
We feel Replenishment is balanced for larger groups, but just makes too much of a difference on smaller Arena teams. Making the rules work differently in PvP and PvE isn't a solution we like to use often, but in this case we think it fixes the issue cleanly, while still making the talents in question useful to the character who takes them. Alternatives, such as nerfing the amount returned by Replenishment in Arena or making it not function at all, seem like more punitive choices from which we want to stay away."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Improved Water Elemental renamed to Enduring Winter, which gives Frost Bolt a 33/66/100% chance to grant Replenishment in addition to its' old effects. Improved Soul Leech gives spells which benefit from Soul Leech a 50/100% chance to proc Replenishment in addition to its' old effects.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Players below level 50 can now benefit from this effect.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added. Hunting Party and Judgements of the Wise talents are added. Vampiric Touch's old mana gain effect (causing all party members to regain mana equal to 5% of the shadow spell damage you deal) is replaced with Replenishment.