Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Location||Discipline, Tier 3|
|Affects||Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Heal, Penance|
Renewed Hope is a talent in the Discipline tree, you will need to spend 12 points in Discipline to max it.
|Rank||Crit chance increase|
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Moved to tier 3, no longer reduces damage taken by party and raid members, critical effect chance increased to 5/10%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Now has a 60-second duration, up from 20 seconds, but a 20-second cooldown.
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Effect can no longer be dispelled.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This talent also now allows you to proc the Renewed Hope buff on all party/raid members every time you cast Power Word: Shield, reducing damage taken by 3%. Lasts 20 sec.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.