Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Were you looking for Rend Blackhand?
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Rend is a damage over time ability learned by Arms warriors at level seven. It is a instant cast, so it doesn't replace a normal attack. It is also one of the few warrior attacks that isn't mitigated by enemy armor.
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.1 (24-Apr-2014): Re-added.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Removed.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Available at level 7.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Damage has been adjusted to be less base and more weapon based. Ranks 9 and 10 now do 35% more damage when the target is above 75% health instead of 4 times damage when the target is enraged.
- Patch 1.1.0 (07-Nov-2004): Now available in Battle and Defensive Stance, damage slightly increased on some ranks.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Damage reduced. Changed to an instant ability.