||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
Reflective Shield is a forth tier priest discipline talent. It allows a percentage of the damage absorbed by Power Word: Shield to be reflected back at the attacker.
Rank Table Edit
| Rank || % Reflected
| 1 || 22
| 2 || 45
- Damage reflected is in the form of Holy Damage, and can crit.
- Damage caused by this talent will not break crowd control effects such as Polymorph.
- This talent is very useful in a PvP discipline build in conjunction with Improved Power Word: Shield, as it will reflect a good amount of damage back at your attackers.
- This talent is not as useful in PvE since normal mobs have a relatively low damage output and it only works when the shield is applied to the talented priest. PW:S.
Patch changes Edit
External links Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.