This item is obtained when you complete the achievement. This requires you to have learned 50 different kinds of vanity pets.
I've heard how well you take care of our furry friends. I hope you don't mind but I must get Stinker a new home. He just refuses to play nice with others.
Please make sure to feed him twice a day, and um... He has a thing for black cats.
- Stinker is the first and only skunk vanity pet to date.
- The last line in the letter is a reference to the Warner Brothers character Pepé Le Pew and his love of a black cat who usually has a strip of white paint poured down her back making her look like a "skunk".
- When a Black Tabby, Bombay Cat or Feline Familiar is summoned in the presence of Stinker, a heart will appear over Stinker's head and he will begin chasing the cat, which is a reference to Pepé Le Pew (and Penelope Pussycat).
- The "Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart" achievement name is probably a reference to the real world pet store, Petsmart. Their motto is verbatim of the motto of Reeking Pet Carrier. It could also be a reference to the movie "Bruce Campbell vs. The Army of Darkness", where Campbell's character works at a fictional store called S Mart. Their motto is "Shop Smart, Shop S Mart."
Patches and Hotfixes Edit
/ Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
- Summoning spell for "Stinker"