|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
*This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- Redemption Armor
- 6475 Armor
- Equip: Restores 58 mana per 5 sec.
Equip: Increases spell power by 199.
Equip: Increases your spell critical strike rating by 70.
- Redemption Armor (9 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the amount healed by your Judegment of Light by 20.
(4) Set: Reduces cooldown on your Lay on Hands by 12 min.
(6) Set: Your Flash of Light and Holy Light spells have a chance to imbue your target with Holy Power.
(8) Set: Your Cleanse spell also heals the target for 200.
- Combined stats.
Redemption Armor is the Tier 3 set for Paladins.
|Item||Quest||Token||Token drops from||# of s||Crafting materials|
|Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the Harvester, Gluth||12||3x Cured Rugged Hide, 2x Arcanite Bar|
|Noth, Heigan, Gluth||8||1x Arcanite Bar, 3x Nexus Crystal|
|Maexxna||8||5x Cured Rugged Hide, 1x Arcanite Bar|
|Thaddius||15||2x Cured Rugged Hide, 5x Arcanite Bar|
|Loatheb||20||4x Arcanite Bar, 2x Nexus Crystal|
|Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth||12||2x Arcanite Bar, 2x Nexus Crystal|
|The Four Horsemen||25||3x Cured Rugged Hide, 4x Arcanite Bar|
|Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Gluth||6||2x Cured Rugged Hide, 1x Arcanite Bar|
|Total||106||15x Cured Rugged Hide, 20x Arcanite Bar, 7x Nexus Crystal|
Holy Power (the 6-piece-Bonus) is a temporary buff that lasts 8 seconds. Depending on the class, a target receives one of the following effects:
- Warrior: +700 Armor
- Hunter, Rogue: +140 Attack Power
- Mage, Warlock: +80 Spellpower
- Paladin, Priest, Druid, Shaman: +28 mana per 5 seconds regeneration
See also: Set look alikes
Patches and hotfixes Edit