Recount is a damage meter addon for World of Warcraft. The addon views activity in the combat log, and uses that information to provide tables and graphs showing the damage and healing distribution of a group or raid.
The list of subcommands is:
- Opens the Ace3 Config GUI
- Shows the Recount Config window
- Toggles the main window. Shows it if it was hidden, and vice versa.
- Shows the main window. No effect if already visible.
- Hides the main window. No effect if already hidden.
- Resets the position of detail, graph, and main windows.
- Toggles windows being locked. (Locked windows cannot be moved.)
- Displays the Recount version of all raid members.
- Resets the collected data. All information previously collected is purged.
- Opens the report window so information can be reported to others.
- Manage profiles.
- Specialized real-time graphs