|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Casting time||Instant cast|
- A good hunter isn't afraid to put down her bow.
Raptor Strike is a strong melee ability that a Hunter can use to deal damage. The ability is acquired at level 6 and is a non-Survival Hunter's only melee damage strike.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Raptor Strike is no longer an initial ability. It is trainable and available at level 6.
Tips and tactics Edit
- Use as often as possible when you cannot get out of melee. But getting out of melee should be a priority. Wing Clip and getting away is a preferable melee move.
- Because Raptor Strike is an instant attack, Hunters have a good incentive to carry slow, hard-hitting two-handed weapons since it does not matter if your weapon is slow.
- As of , this ability does not cost any resources, but is now a part of the Global cooldown.