Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Location||Fury, Tier 4|
|Talent required||Death Wish, Raging Blow|
Rampage is a 16 point Fury talent. It creates a passive aura which gives the entire raid within 100 yards a 5% bonus to ranged and melee [critical]] hit chance. This does not stack with Leader of the Pack and other similar buffs.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now also increases the warrior's critical strike chance by 2%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This effect is now passive instead of being a proc from critical strikes.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Rampage now behaves correctly as an Enrage effect when interacting with the Enraged Regeneration ability.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Can now be triggered by off-hand Whirlwind damage.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now causes all party and raid members within 20 yards of the Warrior to go on a rampage, increasing melee critical hit chance by 5% for 10 seconds when the warrior scores a melee critical.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Can now be triggered Whirlwind's off-hand critical hits.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Added. For 20 Rage, this instant ability adds an effect to your Warrior that increases Attack Power by 30 (50 at Max Rank) for 30 seconds. With each successful melee attack, this AP increase improves, until the effect has stacked 5 times (for a 150 AP Inc (250 Max Rank)). Rampage can only be triggered after delivering a Critical Hit.