|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
The other panes accessible from the Raid List window:
- Players can drag the group name label to your main window to get status bars for the individual 5-man groups.
- Players can drag the name of a class to your main window to get status bars for all those of that class.
- Disconnected player names are displayed in grey, fallen raid members in bright red (as opposed to the darker Death Knight red) and the rest of the raid is colored according to class.
- If the character is part of a Raid group, the list of 5-man raid parties will appear in the window.
- If the character is not part of a Raid group, the pane will information about a Raid group (see image to right →).
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012):
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Socials button moved from Micro menu to chat window. Guild tab removed as it now has its own Guild window.