|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
He starts the following quests:
- "Don't listen to the hearts of the world - the answer lies within. You know the truth."
- "Have you ever heard of a place called Dire Maul."
- "Aye, but I know it by its true name - Eldre'Thalas. It was a bastion of magical power for the night elves many, many years ago."
- "You know of Eldre'Thalas, young one? One might say that is coincidental to my current plight... but I am one not to believe in coincidence."
- "Why do you say that this is a coincidence, Rabine?"
- "Agents of the Cenarion Circle have uncovered disturbing information pertaining to the current situation in Eldre'Thalas. I am at an impasse as to what to do about it, and I will no doubt soon seek the aid of able bodied beings capable of handling themselves in a fight."
- "To properly take action in Eldre'Thalas, however, is to understand the lore of an object know as the Fruit of Fertility."
- "The Fruit of Fertility?"
- "In ages past, Eldre'Thalas was a nexus of magical power, and those who dwelt within its hallowed halls wielded immense power. One such night elf was Millicent Serene - a naturalist who willed the power of nature itself into potent artifacts she forged."
- "The Fruit of Fertility was her crowning achievement... she used a specially prepared moonwell to grow an exotic and vibrant vine that was imbued with an aura of protection and growth. All of Eldre'Thalas flourished from its existence."
- "But something went wrong, didn't it?"
- "Alas it always seems like it does. I - as did the rest of the Cenarion Circle - had assumed that Milli's creation was destroyed during the War of the Ancients. This, as I have come to learn, is far from correct."
- "The Fruit of Fertility survived... though now it is know as the Felvine. It is being corrupted by the demonic lord of that section of Eldre'Thalas, Alzzin the Wildshaper."
- "What would happen if the Fruit of Fertility - or the Felvine - was allowed to be fully corrupted?"
- "I... cannot begin to imagine, <Name>. All I know is that I am not going to allow it to happen. It will be destroyed - if not for our continued safety from demonic taint, then for the memory of Millicent Serene... Milli...."
- "This, my friend, this is where I hope you will come in."
- "What would you have me do, Rabine?"
- Speak with me, <Name> - if you are willing, the Cenarion Circle would eargerly accept your generous offer of aid. The threat posed by the Felvine of Eldre'Thalas is indeed dire.