"Compleat" Is Written properly For the Canada, Australia, China, Russia, the UK and the rest of Europe. It's "Compleat" not "complete". --KoalaMeatPie 00:39, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- "Compleat" is an archaic variant. Zurr T ∙ C 00:54, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
There and back againEdit
I original made the Note for being able to accept "There and abck again" Every day, yet it does not seem to be on the same reset timer as the other quests, seeing as it's the second time I compleated it in a day. Maybe it's once every hour or few hours to replace the invation? Could somebody please check?
Maximum tickets Edit
I've done this quest numerous times and cannot attain more than 11 turn ins per run. I kept my ram at a gallop the entire time and was just able to finish the 11th turn in about 2 seconds before my ram disappeared. Anyone gotten higher? 21:37, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
- I was halfway back to turning in the 12th barrel when the ram disappeared. Zurr T ∙ C 22:17, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
- I've bested my own record with a whopping 13 turn ins. I adjusted my route a bit and was able to squeak out 2 more turnins than before. The trick is to not aim for the far apple barrel (the one past the guy in Kharanos).
- After hitting the first apple barrel, stay at a full gallop til you get between 30-35 debuffs then let off. Cruise on til you see the Kharanos guy move to throw the barrel (the keg he throws will catch up to you). This can be tricky if you aren't the only one around. Quickly spin a 180 and head back to the first apple barrel. By now you should be cantering. Keep it at a canter until you feel it's safe enough to gallop into the barrel. Then bring it on back to the turn in guy. Cake. 17:13, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- I have difficulties with "hitting the barrel" not registering. I fly by it, almost touching, and... nothing. Worse, the usual scenario for me (at 800 latency normally) is on the way back to the festival, I'm usually at the bridge before the apple barrel buff-removal hits. ... which means that by the time I realize I've "missed" it, it's too late to turn back. I've taken to stopping momentarily at the barrel, and that seems to have worked so far. I'm surmising that if I don't generate some useful event at the barrel location, the server doesn't poll my location often enough to catch me at the barrel. --Eirik Ratcatcher 19:07, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- Using the most excellent method mentioned above, and with a perfect run, I believe I scored 15 barrels. --Eirik Ratcatcher 18:51, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- The best way is to only use the barrel in the middle to reset the debuff. You just have to figure out the perfect points to turn around in order to minimize your lap times. To get a barrel, it's about half between the entrance to the blacksmith of Kharanos, and the guard standing before it. To hand in a barrel, it's a few feet behind this flag next to the tree. Use an alt for testing. My best run was 18 turn-ins, average is 16-17, depending on how unlucky I get with the debuff reset. Tifi 00:09, 14 October 2007 (UTC)