Blue Dragonflight and CapitalizationEdit
I do not know why but the phrase "Blue Dragonflight" was recently changed to lowercase. Because Blue Dragonflight is referring to a specific group, (ie. the Blue Dragonflight) it should be a proper noun and thus capitalized. I'm going to change them back. If you disagree for some reason, please use the talk page.--Lightmuse (talk) 16:29, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Only the color has always had a cap, never the word dragonflight.
- And see with Warthok too, he spent a lot of time in the process.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 16:32, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I took a look at other Wikis to see how they have it addressed. They have both Blue and :Dragonflight capitalized. Since Dragonflight is part of the name, I still feel both should :be capital. It would be like the word bay. By itself, it is a common noun, but if you were :referring to the Hudson Bay, they both would be capital. The reason is because Bay is part :of the name.
- I suggested you bring this to a forum and lead "heavy editors" on it, before changing anything.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 16:45, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- discussed it on the fourms. I reverted the changes I made.--Lightmuse (talk) 19:53, January 10, 2010 (UTC)