|Zombies vs. Super Booster Rocket Boots|
or 210 at Level 110
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Rewards|| or or |
Use the Super Booster Rocket Boots to slay 50 Goblin Zombies.
Those zombies that got past us are nothing compared to the mob waiting just through the pass. If we don't deal with them soon, the pygmy witch doctors are going to send them against the town, and even the cannons down there won't be able to handle that many!
Use the boots to incinerate the zombies in the Oostan villages to the east.
You still have a few goblin zombies to deal with, <name>! Look sharp, superstar!
You did it! No more zombies to worry about. Let's pause a moment in silence for the stinky departed.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Make sure to pick up the other two quests as well before starting.
- The boots have a ~10 yard radius, so it's not necessary to run over the goblins. Simply getting close to them is enough. Remember that the boots do not work on the or the named pygmies! Run over goblins heading to the three areas and then back to base camp. Don't bother trying to get all 50 before hitting the first area. You'll need to get off your boots (i.e. right click on the buff) in order to loot the pigmy bodies, and also for you to use any pets you may have. Don't forget to re-equip them again though! s
- Perhaps the best way to do all three quests is to take out the mobs for and pick up the powder for at the last mini-boss. Jump on your boots and head back to the camp, taking out goblins along the way.
- If you talk to you can "find out" why the boots only work on zombies.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.