Purchase ice cream at Cone of Cold and then share it with your orphan.
- Take your orphan out for ice cream.
There's a brand new ice cream shop in Stormwind, and it's not just any old ice cream either. This ice cream is made by mages! You don't think I'm going to be hungry fifteen minutes after eating it, do you?
I bet it tastes really good. Let's go try it!I heard some of the other kids talking about it, and they were saying the store is called the Cone of Cold[49.1, 89.8] and it's over near the Blue Recluse in the Mage Quarter.
- Human Orphan says: Wow, I never knew mages could make ice cream. That was good!
- Human Orphan says: When I grow up, I want to put strange things together too!
- Human Orphan says: What about... putting soap on a fork? Then it would have a handle and everything!
- Human Orphan says: And when the soap's gone, you'd have a new fork!
- The NPC you are looking for is Hans Coldhearth. He sells a variety of frozen desserts, but the specific ice cream is Cone of Cold.
Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Added.