|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 2.4.0.
- Flame of the Blasted Lands: 0/1
- Flame of the Plaguelands: 0/1
- Flame of the Hinterlands: 0/1
- Flame of Searing Gorge: 0/1
Quest Text Edit
Our celebration of the flame is spread throughout the land, <class>. Not a single place remains untouched by the heat of this holiday, and the strongest fires burn a brilliant blue. Seek them out.
You'll find one just north of Blackrock Spire. The others are located deep within the Eastern Plaguelands near a decrepit town, along the road to the cliffs within the mountainous Hinterlands, and on the way to the Dark Portal within the Blasted Lands.
- Only available during the Midsummer Fire Festival
- It's recommended to pick up  at the same time so you can visit all of the flames at once.