Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
or 41639 at Level 110
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
Free 8 victims out of Cinderweb Cocoons.
- Victims freed (8)
Some of our scouts have not reported back for duty. We fear they have succumbed to the deadly spiders in the vicinity.
Hope may not be lost, however. The spiders often wrap up their live prey in cocoons for later consumption.
Go search the pillars to the north for cocooned victims. You may yet be able to save some of our brethren.
Our lost allies have already made it back. They are shaken, but alive. Thank you for rescuing them.
You will receive:
Once freed, the Captured Hyjal Druids offer one of the following lines to their rescuers
- Captured Hyjal Druid says: S-s-s-st-sticky....
- Captured Hyjal Druid says: Thank you for freeing me. I thought I was done for.
- Captured Hyjal Druid says: Thank you! Now to see about this burning sensation...
- Captured Hyjal Druid says: Thank you. I'll be sure to slay a few spiders on my way back to camp.
- Captured Hyjal Druid says: Thanks for getting me out of there! That was awful.
- Captured Hyjal Druid says: You don't want to know what it was like in there.
- Captured Hyjal Druid says: You have my thanks, friend.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.