|Whispers of the Raven God|
Requires Level 66
|Category||Blade's Edge Mountains|
or 72 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Cenarion Expedition|
|Rewards||, , or|
Arakkoa are following. There is a prequest () to obtain a pendant that helps the player understand the raven language.is about finding out the prophecies of the raven god that the
Kill Grishna arakkoa to gain Understanding Ravenspeech for 2 minutes. While under the effects of the spell, you can find and receive the prophecy from the four shrines. Return when you have visited all four.
- Receive the First Prophecy
- Receive the Second Prophecy
- Receive the Third Prophecy
- Receive the Fourth Prophecy
Using the Harbinger's pendant, we can understand it. You will be able to take the souls of the arakkoa to understand their language. While you are suffused with the arakkoa's spirit, you can visit the totems and understand their message.
Discover this for us, <name>.
This is truly disturbing. The arakkoa were peaceful for a long time. This cult of the Raven was nothing more than a gathering of misfits and madmen.
But their power has grown, that we cannot discount. Perhaps there is more to this Raven than we know.
- Go through the Wyrmskull tunnel to get to Grishnath
- You will receive the buff by killing Ravenclaws or Harbingers
- If you are a ranged fighter, especially one with a pet that tanks, you want to make sure to be close to the Ravenclaws/Harbingers when they die
The actual text of the prophecies (all prefaced with "The Voice of the Raven God whispers:"):
- From the darkest night shall rise again the raven, shall take flight in the shadows, shall reveal the nature of its kind. Prepare yourself for its coming, for the faithful shall be elevated to take flight with the raven, the rest be forgotten to walk upon the ground, clipped wings and shame.
- Steel your minds and guard your thoughts. The dark wings will cloud and consume the minds of the weak, a flock of thralls whose feet may never leave the ground.
- The Old blood will flow once again with the coming of the raven, the return of the darkness in the skies. Scarlet night, and the rise of the old.
- The raven was struck down once for flying too high, unready. The eons have prepared the Dark Watcher for its ascent, to draw the dark cloak across the horizon.