| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|What Kind Of Name is Candy, Anyway?|
or 396 at Level 100
|Reputation||+350 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Rewards|| or or |
I just can't get over the fact that she betrayed you like that with your ex. Maybe you should head down into the Slave Pits and take care of her once and for all?
Did you deal with her?
I'm sure she deserved it, <name>. She should never have betrayed you like that.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Candy used to be on the southern dock, but since release has been moved to the pit[39.7, 27.4] holding the captured trainers.
- Candy Cane says: But, sweetie...?
At various points during the fight:
- Candy Cane yells: You can never replace me. Chip will never stoop to dating someone who makes a brute look attractive!.
- Candy Cane yells: You're just jealous I found a man with skills AND a fat wallet.
- Candy Cane yells: You told him I was fat behind my back, didn't you?!
- Candy Cane yells: How can you even go OUT like that? What, did you just wash up on a beach somewhere?!
You will have to close to melee range with her before you can successfully attack (otherwise she'll evade bug). Watch out for her Heartbreaker attack (synched with many of the lines she yells at you during the fight) - it stuns for 4 seconds, while you shake off being a weepy mess.
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
- KTC Oil Rig
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.