I think I really put my foot into that one - it looks like I might have knocked one of the load-bearing fluxors into the spokes of the deregulator gear. We can fix this, easy. I know an expert on triple-expansion piston drives who would love to get her hands on a samophlange. Take the broken samophlange to Wenikee Boltbucket, just south of Mor'shan Rampart, she'll patch 'er right up.
Hey, no need to walk - this gives me the perfect opportunity to test my personal people porter device!
I'm very busy with my work, <class>. Unless you have something for me, it'd be best if you moved along...
Oh, what's this? A samophlange you say? What's a samophlange??
Ah... but look at the way it moves when you handle it. And there's the sound of intricate gears inside. Oh my! I want to fix it and see what it does, don't you??
Talk to Brak to teleport to Wenikee right away.
- Okay, my Personal People-Porter is ready for testing! I mean, ready for use. I wouldn't test unproved hardware on you, would I?
- Brak Blusterpipe says: Stand still, <name>! And hold your breath in case you end up over the ocean...
- Brak Blusterpipe says: Yep, he's a goner.
- Wenikee Boltbucket yells: Waaaahhh! It's raining <race>!!
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Updated for Cataclysm.