Requires Level 1
or 161 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Rewards|| or or |
Use the Weed Whacker within your Goblin All-In-1der Belt to mow down 100 of the plants within the Vicious Vale.
Now is the time for creative solutions. Pull something out of that belt and get to work!
<Thinking about the situation for a moment, an idea comes to your mind and it's just crazy enough to work!>
There are still too many for us to get through.
Have faith in yourself, <name>. Let your true warrior heart shine through.
I saw it with my own eyes, and I still do not believe it!
You have our thanks and the debt of our lives, little goblin. I hope that soon we can repay you the honor.
May I ask a small favor of you while my scouts and I move on?
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Kilag Gorefang says: Use your weed whacker to mow down these plants, little goblin!
On turn in:
- Orc Scout says: We will move ahead, Kilag.
- Orc Scout says: We should move now. See you at the Wild Overlook.
- Kilag Gorefang says: Go back to Aggra and tell her that we're moving northwest.
- Click on the Weed Whacker to go in to Weed Whacker mode. While a weed whacker, players only receive trivial amounts of damage. Go kill 100 plants, then head back to Kilag.
- At the end of this quest, players will attain Honored status with the Bilgewater Cartel.
-  /  / 
- Mandatory side quests:  , 
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.