Requires Level 28
or 1469 at Level 100
|Rewards||, or |
Those that surrendered when Honor's Stand fell are no longer worthy of our Horde, <class>. But I'm not giving up on them yet. The prison tower below us is lightly guarded. Let's give those prisoners one final chance to die with honor.
I've set up ropes that will allow you to quickly clamber up and down the mountain. Slip down, acquire the confiscated weapons, and re-arm the prisoners inside the tower.
And <name>, stay by the tower! We're not yet equipped for an assault on the base proper.
From up here I got the perfect view of the havoc you just caused, <name>. Our lost brothers reclaimed some of their dignity, and the Alliance dogs were sent scrambling. Sharp work, my friend!
If the Alliance sleeps comfortably at night, we are not doing our job.
We will never let up.
We will never give in.
Talk with the Stonetalon Prisoners after acquiring the Confiscated Arms to free them.
- My commander was butchered before my eyes - my brothers dead all around me - I could not fight on. I am so ashamed, <class>. I did not avenge them.
- Do not look at me, <race>. I have disgraced the Horde. I am done.
- No orc should ever flee from battle as I did. Leave me to my disgrace. Would that I would die in this tower, but I dread learning what my ancestors think of my cowardice.
- We grunts were ordered to charge once more - into a wall of pikes - I could not do it, <class>. My weapon slid from my hands and my legs did not move.
- I am dishonored.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.