Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Up, Up & Away!|
Requires Level 1
or 38 at Level 110
|Reputation||+10 Bilgewater Cartel|
Survive the Rocket Sling shot across the Dire Strait.
- Rocket Sling Trip Survived
While you were rescuing and saving us all from the Alliance, built this rocket sling to shoot us over the shark-infested strait to the bigger island.
Luckily for us, the foreman managed to salvage a Town-In-A-Box from the shipwreck. Once you get it set up, we'll have a town of our own. I can't wait to sleep in a bed again!
Dampwick's down there at the Landing Site, waiting for you. Why don't you take the next rocket over?
<Name>, I sure am glad you survived the trip... not everyone did!
You will receive:
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: You think you're such a bigshot, saving everyone and making friends with these orc savages?!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I'm going to crush you! I'm the Trade Prince! Me! I've got a plan that's going to get me off this island and make me the king of Azshara!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: Mark my words! I'm going to get you, <name>! I'll get you all! Out of my way!
- Gallywix runs to the rocket sling and takes off.
Talk to the rocket sling:
- Is this really a good idea?
-  /  / 
- Mandatory side quests:  , 
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.