Requires Level 84
or 33119 at Level 100
- Crime Scene Discovered
- Prince Anduin Protected
<Farmer Wollerton tries to pull himself together.>
Cows? You're asking about the missing livestock?
I normally just let the cows graze north of the house here. Occasionally one gets spirited away. Leaves a trail of gore. Who would do such a thing?
I'm afraid to follow that trail myself... something sick is happening in Stormwind!
That was a close one! I can't believe you stood your ground against so many at once.
It looks like this site was used for some kind of twisted Twilight's Hammer initiation ritual. They're definitely active in Stormwind. What's this?
<Anduin finds a badge resting on the shrine.>
This badge shows a crossed axe and hammer. It looks old. If we keep poking around, we might figure out what it means...
You will receive:
Players follow the trail of gore, accompanied by Anduin Wrynn. Upon arriving at the shrouded altar, Anduin speaks -
- What IS this place? Ugh, and that smell...
Some sort of rituals were performed at this altar. It looks like a kind of pagan initiation ritual that once told me about. Bloody. Disgusting.
Who do you think - wait - <Name>, look out behind you!
- Look out - there's another!
Another Striker appears, followed closely by a third.
- Fight them back - I can't hold this shield up much longer!
After defeating the cultists:
- <Name>, you did it. It looks like they're fleeing.
After turning in the quest:
- Hey <Name>, we don't have to tell my about that little ambush. If he finds out about an attempt on my life, he'd never allow me out of that keep.
Patch changes Edit
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.