His insider knowledge is precious to us. Find Flametusk and obtain for us a chart of the Twilight Highlands waterways.
Last I hear, Flametusk was washed up at a bar in the Valley of Honor...
<Sauranok is surprised to see you back so soon.>
Ah, <class>, you return. What have you discovered?
<Sauranok seems uninterested in the map as you relate your story.>
The Warchief won't be happy about this.
Continue your preparations for the invasion and I will investigate.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Upon accepting this quest, players might miss the following as they depart to search for Herezegor:
- You sense that you are being followed...
- Players will not see a on the Minimap when near Herezegor.
- When players find Herezegor and talk to him, a small group of will attack before he can draw his map. It seems players must defeat these mobs on their own, without any assistance, excepting group members. s
- So, Twilight's Hammer is trying to finish me off? Honorless filth!
- I will definitely help you, <class>. You say you need a map?
- Herezegor Flametusk says: I will help, but know that you're stepping into a viper's nest. Let me draw you a map - wha - behind you!
- Twilight Nightblade says: Cover the door - we've got him!
- says: Oh no not de bar! Take it outside, mon!
- Herezegor Flametusk says: Another worm driven to the ground.
- Herezegor Flametusk says: You fight without honor and die like vermin!
Upon the death of the assassins:
- Herezegor Flametusk says: Twilight's Hammer. Bah. Bunch of prancing purple... pussycats. Back to business. Gravy! What am I drinkng?
- Gravy says: You be drinkin' everyting mon.
- Herezegor Flametusk says: Good. Then keep it coming.
If players are unsuccessful and need to repeat the attack, they will see:
- Herezegor Flametusk motions for you to speak with him again.
If players are successful with the quest, they will see:
- Herezegor Flametusk scrawls out a depiction of his home port on a torn parchment.
- Herezegor Flametusk says: There you have it, <name>. All the safe approaches to the Twilight Highlands. Unleash havoc on our foes!
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.