Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Trolling for Information|
Requires Level 1
or 150 at Level 110
Stand near a Frostmane Soothsayer in each of the Frostmane camps and listen to what they have to say.
I'm notoriously bad at reading troll facial expressions. That being said, these trolls don't look angry to me. They seem to be confused... maybe a little frightened.
Something happened that we're not seeing here, <name>. I say we do some investigation before we just kill every troll in sight.
There are three troll camps in the area: one to the southeast, one to the southwest, and one due west. Each camp has a soothsayer... see if you can get close enough to listen to what they're saying.
I can't even begin to imagine what would make the trolls act like this.
<Soren laughs uncomfortably.>
You will receive:
- Soothsayer Shi'kala says: Da spirits be angry with us.
- Soothsayer Shi'kala says: I don' know why the spirits be rejectin' us so.
- Soothsayer Shi'kala says: Don' worry, child. Grik'nir gonna help us get through this.
- Soothsayer Rikkari says: What we gon' do now, you ask? We wait.
- Soothsayer Rikkari says: Grik'nir says he gon' talk to the elemental, get it to fight on our side.
- Soothsayer Rikkari says: Soon enough we take over dis valley. Soon enough.
- Soothsayer Mirim'koa says: Our land be a land of ice an' snow
- Soothsayer Mirim'koa says: But beneath the earth, child, there always be fire.
- Soothsayer Mirim'koa says: De spirit come from deep down to talk with Grik'nir.
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
- Class quests
-  / 
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added