|Start||Caryssia Moonhunter or Se'Jib|
|End||Caryssia Moonhunter or Se'Jib|
Requires Level 40
or 2519 at Level 110
- Character must be level 40.
- Must have 225 Leatherworking skill.
- Must complete the Wild Leather quest chain.
Completing this quest will give you access to the Tribal Leatherworking arts.
The completion of this quest will prevent you from learning Dragonscale Leatherworking and Elemental Leatherworking; be sure this is the path you wish to follow before doing so.
Quest Text Edit
To learn tribal leatherworking demands an understanding of how primal nature truly is; I know that you have already mastered the art of making wild leather armor, and I am willing to complete your training.
Know this, <class>: by choosing this path you agree never to learn dragonscale or elemental leatherworking; there is only room for practice of one of the three arts. Furthermore, bring to me the finest samples of your wild leather armor. From there, we will begin your mastery.
- You should be able to make the two items easily since you'll have finished the wild leather quests before you can accept this quest.
- You need to do the whole questchain, not just untill you're able to make the two items required.
Tribal Leatherworking crafting ability
Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): The Horde version of the tribal leatherworking quest now requires the appropriate amount of leatherworking skill to complete.