Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Trial of the Sea Lion|
Requires Level 16
|Reputation||+300 Cenarion Circle|
For the second trial, you'll need the two halves that make the Pendant of the Sea Lion. One half draws power from the agility of the sea lion aspect, gliding through water; the other draws power from the incredible endurance of the sea lion aspect. Druids draw on both these traits equally to embody the aspect of their aquatic form.
Have you formed your pendant for me to inspect, <name>? If you need help in locating the parts, try asking the local populace for information. Not only will you find what you seek, but it will give you a reason to explore this wondrous and sacred glade.
You've completed the Trial of the Sea Lion, <name> - congratulations.
Each task in acquiring the pendant shows that both agility and endurance are necessary to act in harmony with what you desire to do underwater. Neither can exist without the other, and both cannot be done without your willingness to embrace the aspect of the sea lion.
Remember these lessons well, and count on them once you have gained your aquatic form.
- +300 Cenarion Circle reputation
The text of this quest is identical for both factions.
The Darnassus Flight Master can tell you where to find the pendant halves, or see
- From the Tauren flight master
- The waters of Westfall are where you mush search, due west-northwest of where the Gold Coast Quarry meets with the shore. An anchor shows where a boat has sunk beyond it, deep within the water. The underwater pressure is fierce here: swimming too far will crush even the mightiest swimmer from fatigue.
- Look for a natural formation to aid you, <name> - a bubbly fissure is near here, offering deep-water swimmers a chance for renewed breath.
- From the Night Elf flight master
- In the northern part of Darkshore runs the Cliffspring River, flowing down from the lands now known as Felwood. As the river flows out and empties out into the Mist's Edge, travel north to where the deepest parts of the ocean begin. A stone formation that some call the Stone Claw due to its shape is where you may find what you seek.
- Be warned - threshers gather by the Stone Claw, and will attack those who trespass on their territory.