Requires Level 39
or at Level 110
Find someone at Crown Guard Tower who will join your caravan.
- Find a traveling companion
While we're waiting here at this tower, we might as well see if anybody else is headed to Light's Hope Chapel. The more, the merrier, I say!
Ask around to see if anybody wants to join us on our trip. I'm sure you can find somebody who's headed to Light's Hope.
Argus Highbeacon... that old guy on the top of the tower? Great!
A man his age must have been in the Argent Crusade for a long time. Maybe he can put in the good word for us at Light's Hope.
Conversation with Argus Highbeacon
- "Yes, traveler?"
- "Well, I am headed in that direction. I've only been dallying here at Crown's Guard because of all the wildlife activity on the roads.
I'll make you a deal: help me clear the roads, and yes, I'll join your group."
Conversation with Carlin Redpath
- "We have all been witness to terrible tragedies, but we must not let them drag us to despair.
Instead, hold those memories close so that one day, we might find a reckoning."
- "I've spent far too long in that town. It's a wonderful place, and I enjoyed my service there, but I think I'd prefer to stay here."
Conversation with Chromie
- "Hello there, <name>. I am known as Chronormu, but you may call me Chromie. I am comfortable with such familiarity.
Now - how did I know your name you ask? I am one of the bronze dragonflight, forever attuned to the ebb and flow of time. You could say that we have met before. To that end, we shall also meet again."
- "No thanks! Maybe sometime in the future. Or the past. Not today."
Conversation with Janice Myers
- "Where would you like to fly to?"
- "I'm sorry, I can't. I've been tasked to watch this hippogryph post. These things might seem tame, but they really require a twenty-four hour vigil."
Conversation with Urk Gagbaz
- "How may I help you?"
- "Ugh! No, I could never. Afraid of horses."
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.