Question around the Zeppelin Towers. Look for any ss[43.8, 63.4]. Try to flush out Sauranok the Mystic and kill him.
- Sauranok's Guilt Revealed
<Hellscream pulls you aside.>
Sauranok the Mystic - my own most trusted advisor! - is under suspicion. Uncover the truth, <name>, and you'll be rewarded.
I understand Twilight's Hammer has infiltrated workers at the airship docks, to spread their lies all over the continent. Question them. If you discover Sauranok's guilt... Kill him.
Sauranok, Sauranok. His own visions worked against him. Twilight's Hammer probably corrupted him from afar. Bah! Weak! We'll speak his name no more.
I told him you were investigating the airship docks, <name>. To flush him out. Yes, I used you as bait. You served your Horde well, and deserve a reward for outing this viper from our midst.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
Players find the suspicious peon skulking in the shadows...
- Zub zub.
- What? Two zubs not good 'nuff for you, <class>?
- Has a secret cult infiltrated the Orgrimmar skyway?
- Why ask me? I know nothing of the Twilight's Hammer.
- I didn't say Twilight's Hammer. YOU said Twilight's Hammer.
- The peon sweats and twitches.
- I was... what I meant... um, bad!
- I know all about your cult master.
- The peon's eyes widen in terror.
- No! You've discovered Sauranok is the new cult leader in Orgrimmar? He told me his secret is safe!
- So it's true? Sauranok IS guilty of treason!
Sauranok arrives and slays the peon. Players now have to face off against him!
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.