Requires Level 84
or 33119 at Level 100
|Reputation||+350 Dragonmaw clan|
|Rewards|| or or |
Smash 10 Thundermar Ale Kegs within the Thundermar Ruins.
- Wildhammer Kegs Smashed (10)
Many of the Wildhammer have already fled their homes. It is time to wipe them from the map.
Up on the ridge to the north you will find abandoned houses in the Thundermar Ruins. Kegs of potent Thundermar ale have been left behind.
Thundermar ale is 220 proof; I don't know how that's possible.
Smash open the kegs and set their content aflame. Burn them out! Leave the dwarves nothing to return to!
Yes, yes. Burn them out, as you would flush groundhogs from their holes...
Well done, <name>.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Perhaps the best place to begin this quest is where the [45.6, 40.6] is located. The orcs control that small area, and players can go to the buildings to the northeast to detonate more, though they should be careful about mobs storming the secondary area. Respawn is such that players can go back and forth between the two areas.
- It is suggested players complete at the same time.
- Complete the following:
- Complete all of the following:
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.