- Egg Located
Just beyond this cave lies Ravenholdt Manor. You need to get inside without being seen!
There - now I'll be able to keep an eye on you and communicate as you venture into the compound. Now sneak into that manor, locate the egg, and don't get caught...
So, you will join with me?
Good. Very good.
You will receive:
- A red circle will appear around players revealing their "safe stealth range". NPCs may become suspicious if they venture to its edge, so using or will be necessary to move past them.
- A rope is located around the back side of the manor; clicking on it will show players climbing to the top, then breaking their way inside. Proceed down to the basement, avoiding any further NPCs.
- Mostrasz will teleport players back to his location if they do not proceed as intended, which includes using a flying mount to get to the top of the manor. He will also teleport players back if they are attacked by the NPCs.
- Mostrasz says: Stay on the ground, and stay hidden. I'll port you back here if you get into any trouble!
- Mostrasz whispers: That's it... you've got this... keep it up...
- Mostrasz whispers: Careful! The front door is too heavily guarded. Hmmm - Circle around the back of the manor and maybe we can find another way in.
- Mostrasz whispers: Ah-hah! There are no guards back here. Maybe you can find a way up onto the roof?
- Mostrasz whispers: Nice work! Is there a window open up there? Look around!
- Mostrasz whispers: You did it! You're in! Now... where would they be keeping the egg? Someplace dark, I would imagine. Be careful!
- Wrathion says: That's right, mortal. The prize you seek no longer sleeps within a shell. Here I am: in the flesh.
- Wrathion says: I'm not some trophy for a red dragon's mantle-piece, and I'm never going back.
- Wrathion says: Don't look so surprised! We dragons are conscious, even within our shells. As I grew, I could hear the plotting and scheming. I was to be born a prisoner.
- Wrathion says: But I'm one-of-a-kind! A black dragon raised free from the taint of my father's corruption. And that's how I intend to stay: free.
- Wrathion says: Somehow, you managed to elude all of my guards. You slipped in here like a ghost. That makes you ... valuable to me. Let's talk.
- says: Your highness, we caught this beast snooping around the caves just outside the compound.
- Mostrasz says: I'm not afraid of you! Wait - who - who are you?
- Wrathion says: You don't recognize your former prisoner?
- Fahrad says: Shall we execute him, my prince?
- Wrathion says: No. I want him to deliver a message to the red dragonflight.
- Wrathion says: Tell them that I am free of my father's madness, and I will be free of them as well. I am to be left alone: this will be my first and only warning.
- Mostrasz says: But... But minions may have you killed...
- Wrathion says: Deathwing's minions should be afraid of ME. Get him out of here.
- Wrathion says: And Fahrad?
- Fahrad says: Yes sir?
- Wrathion says: Break his legs.
- Wrathion says: Now then, my new friend. We have much to talk about.
- Wrathion says: As you know, Black Dragons frequently disguise themselves as humanoids in order to tamper with mortal affairs.
- Wrathion says: While the house of my mad father collapses around him, the few remaining Black Dragons have gone into hiding.
- Wrathion says: But I can still sense them. My cowardly brothers and sisters will cause untold suffering if we allow them to stay in the shadows.
- Wrathion says: Moreover, they are a threat to me.
- Wrathion says: That's where you come in. Help us to slay them all, and I will reward you handsomely.
- Fahrad says: Your first target is here, in the ruins of Gilneas. I've lost some of my best men already: let's see if you can fare any better.
- Wrathion says: The dragon you're looking for goes by the name "Creed."
- Wrathion says: He's deluded a group of diseased humans into thinking they can take their land back. He's poisoned their blood with his own draconic essence.
- Fahrad says: If he succeeds in looting the whole of Gilneas, there's no telling where he'll hide next. Now is the time to strike.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Added.