|Through the Eye|
|Start||The Bone Witch|
|End||The Bone Witch|
Requires Level 77
or 13229 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Knights of the Ebon Blade|
- Information gained for The Bone Witch
We must use the Lich King's tools against him if we are to decide our next step.
It is the eye that you must fight your way to. While it cannot be used to pierce the veil within Icecrown Citadel, you should be able to use it to discern something of value so that we will know how best to proceed.
You return with no information at all! Is this how you repay my help to you and the Knights of the Ebon Blade?
Begone and do not return until you have the knowledge I seek!
Perfect! It's true that Iskalder is rumored to have been the finest vrykul warrior to ever live. And Vardmadra herself is going to come here to judge him!
We must move quickly if we are to get to this ancient hero before they do!
The entrance to Kul'galar is southeast of Balagarde in the side of the mountain at [24.8, 61.0]
When interacting with the eye:
- Ancient magic swirls within the depths of the eye. It gives you a feeling of vertigo, as if you might accidentally tumble into its iris and fall forever.
- Scrying upon many insignificant situations within Icecrown, you stumble upon something intersting...
- Vardmadra, a val'kyr, and an Image of a Shadow Cultist phase into view
- Image of a Shadow Cultist says: My lady.
- Image of Vardmadra says: Report.
- Image of a Shadow Cultist says: There is word from Jotunheim. The sleep-watchers there believe that they have found someone of significance.
- Image of Vardmadra says: Describe this vrykul. What does he look like?
- The cultist practically sputters.
- Image of a Shadow Cultist says: Look like, my lady? A vrykul, I suppose. They did not actually show him to me. Ever since The Shadow Vault....
- Image of Vardmadra says: I am not interested in excuses. Perhaps they gave you a name?
- Image of a Shadow Cultist says: A name? Oh, yes, the name! I believe it was Iskalder.
- Image of Vardmadra says: Iskalder?! You fool! Have you no idea who that is? He's only the greatest vrykul warrior who ever lived!
- Image of Vardmadra says: Return to Jotunheim and tell them to keep him asleep until I arrive. I will judge this vrykul with my own eyes.
- Image of a Shadow Cultist says: Right away, my lady.