Slay Gaahl, Malmo, and Teloch.
Look, I think it's great and all that we're destroying all of those zombies, even though they're our friends and family. But don't you think we should be taking care of the pygmies that are creating them as well?
Maybe you could take care of them? I don't want to be turned into a zombie!
Um, boss, look. I don't know how to say this, but you might have missed one or two of those pygmy witch doctors.
I'm just saying.
I gotta tell you, that's a load off of my mind. That is, I won't have to worry about no new zombies coming after my brains!
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Make sure to pick up all three quests before starting, especially Zombies vs. Super Booster Rocket Boots. It is impossible to get through all the zombies without the boots.
- Nord is north, Sor is in the middle, Ost is to the south. The named pygmies hit hard, so be careful!
- If you lose your boots, they can be re-acquired from Coach Crosscheck.
- Each pygmy has a different type of attack. Gaahl uses frost, Malmo uses lightning, and Teloch uses fire.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.