Board Fiona's Caravan when you are ready to move to the next tower.
- Ride in Fiona's Caravan
I believe the horses are ready. Argus Highbeacon, the gentleman who works with the Argent Crusade, spoke with me earlier. I understand he will be coming with us... that's great! I'll make room for him.
I know that you are busy, so there's no hurry. Whenever you're ready, hop into the caravan, and we will proceed to the next tower.
Once we get to Light's Shield Tower, the boys can head over to Light's Hope Chapel. It's close enough that they can walk.
We've enjoyed having you ride with us, <name>. Hopefully, once Gidwin and Tarenar join the Argent Crusade, we can continue to travel together.
During the caravan ride
- The caravan continues its journey towards Light's Hope Chapel, with Fiona and Argus Highbeacon sitting at the front, Tarenar Sunstrike and the hero sitting at the back and Gidwin Goldbraids sitting on the caravan's roof.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: This hardly seems fair!
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Why do I have to sit up top with all the stuff?!
- Fiona says: Because you're the bravest, dear.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Because you're short.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Hey! I oughtta bounce one of the trunks off of your head, Tarenar.
- Fiona says: I know I promised you the front seat, Giddy, but we have an elderly guest. I'm sorry.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Fiona, I must warn you: Gidwin only wants to sit in front because he wants to kiss you.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Oh, shut up you dolt. YOU probably want to kiss her a hundred times.
- Tarenar Sunstrike yells: Do not!
- Argus Highbeacon says: Ahem! I, ah, appreciate the ride, Madam Fiona. It's nice to get off my feet for once.
- Fiona says: Do you normally walk these roads alone?
- Argus Highbeacon says: Yes, I do, thought it was easier when I was younger. These days, I have to be more careful.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: If you don't mind my askin', what do you do that requires walking so much?
- Argus Highbeacon says: I service the five Argent towers. Mostly repairs and maintenance, and some minor magical work.
- Argus Highbeacon says: Without proper upkeep, buildings within the plaguelands tend to... waste away.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Noble work.
- Argus Highbeacon says: I find it satisfying. I enjoy working with my hands.
- Argus Highbeacon says: By the way, if any of you need anything repaired, let me know. I am at your service.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: So you're part of the Argent Crusade, eh?
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Think you can put in the good word for us? We're looking to join the order.
- Argus Highbeacon says: Certainly. I don't make it out to Light's Hope very often anymore, but when you arrive, tell Max Tyrosus that I sent you.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Whoah... he lets you call him Max?
- Argus Highbeacon says: Ma'am, would you mind dropping me off at Light's Shield Tower, just up ahead? I have to stop here.
- Fiona says: Of course I'm not just going to drop you off, Master Hightower. We'll be happy to wait for you.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: NOOOOOOO! Stopped again!
- Argus Highbeacon says: Light's Hope isn't far, young paladin. Might I suggest walking?
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Walking, eh...?
- The caravan disembarks at the Light's Shield Tower.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.